Preperation Time 45 Minutes
1 kilo chicken pieces
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 onion, chopped
2 sticks celery, sliced
1 cooking apple, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tomato, skinned and sliced
1 green capsicum, chopped
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 tablespoon flour
One-and-a-half cup chicken stock
1) Preheat large browing dish in microwave oven on High for five minutes.
2) Place the chicken pieces with oil into dish and cook on high for six minutes. Turn over once during cooking.
3) Remove chicken pieces and set aside. Wipe the browning dish clean.
4) Place butter into dish with onion, celery, apple, garlic, tomato and capsicum and cook on High for three minutes.
5) Return chicken pieces to dish. Blend curry powder and flour with a small quantity of stock. Add to chicken with the remaining stock.
6) Cover and cook on High for twenty minutes. Stir occasionally during cooking.